Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beering on a Diet

Warning - Beer - Not a low calorie beverage.

As well it shouldn't be.

As a man that is dieting but also loves his beer, I have made a decision.   The decision is that I will sacrifice my calories from food so that I can enjoy a good quality brew on most days.  Coors Light and the ever popular Bud Light (which kind of blows my mind) are only good if your goal is to get loaded pretty heavily, but no self respecting beer drinker should be caught dead drinking them at your Neighborhood Applebee's with dinner.

96% of your "light" beers not only cut the calories from their nectar, but cuts the flavor.  If you do not believe me, do a side by side comparison for yourself.  You can do this with any beer that has a light counterpart.  You will have trouble, though, finding a light beer from your favorite craft brewery, because they know as well as I do.  Beer was made to be enjoyed.  Beer was not made to be worried about.  It is to be loved and cherished.  Avoid light beer as much as you can.  Until Wednesday Drink On Beer Drinker.  Drink On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment